KELLS TENNIS CLUB
JUNIOR 6 NATIONS
MONDAY 21st to THURSDAY 24th APRIL
ENTRIES IN BY
FRIDAY 11th APRIL 2014
ENTRIES BY TEXT ONLY TO: 086 317 5918
The tournament will be held under the Laws, Rules and Regulations of Tennis Ireland and the code of conduct will be strictly enforced.
2 Entries close on Friday 11th April. An entry will not be accepted unless it is made on an official entry form with the entry fee enclosed.
3 Where a programme has been made out competitors will be required to report to the tournament referee before their time of play. Where no programme is available competitors must be present when called to play. Both rules will be strictly enforced.
4. Competitors not present will forfeit points for their team, as matches cannot be re-scheduled under any circumstances.
5. Recognised tennis attire must be worn on court.
6. The tournament committee reserves the right to add to or alter the above regulations.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Entries must be in by Friday 11th April.
2. Entry fee €5.00 members, €6.00 non-members.
3. The rules of the competition will be displayed on the junior notice board in the clubhouse.
4. The schedule of matches will be on display at the clubhouse by Saturday 19th April.
5. It is the duty of competitors to find out their times of play.
6. Players must be available to play on Thurs.24th April and will be required to play on one other half day.